Registration is now open!
- Sessions will run on Mondays and Fridays for 8 weeks. Beginning Monday February 12 and Friday February 16, skipping Easter Monday April 2 and Good Friday March 30. Sessions end Monday April 16 and Friday April 13.
- Sessions start at 5:30 and run for a half hour.
- Registration will be open until Wednesday, January 31. Attendees will be grouped and assigned a day/time by Cindy. You will be asked on the registration form which day you prefer. However, it is at Cindy’s discretion how the groups will be assigned. Cindy will notify you of your assigned day/time by Monday February 5.
- An adult must attend with the participant. Drop-offs are not permitted.
- Thanks to generous sponsors and funds raised during the Walk for Autism Awareness, there is no charge for music groups.
- Music groups are offered to those diagnosed with autism who reside or attend school in Berks County. Siblings may attend if room permits.
- Sessions are held at our office: 60 Commerce Blvd, Wyomissing (at the Century 21/Park Road Office)
About the Instructor: Cindy Long is a Board Certified Music Therapist in the Reading, PA area, with additional training in Neurologic Music Therapy. A highly motivated and creative professional, Cindy relates well with children and adults in therapeutic, educational, and play/experiential settings. She has over 25 years of experience providing music therapy services to schools, nursing homes, summer camps, organizations, and individuals with special needs.