Registration is now closed. The next round of music groups will take place in the fall.
- Sessions will run on Wednesdays and Fridays for 8 weeks. Beginning Wednesday June 13 and Friday June 15, skipping July 4 and July 6. Sessions end Wednesday August 8 and Friday August 10.
- Sessions start at 5:30 and run for a half hour.
- Attendees will be grouped and assigned a day/time by Cindy. You will be asked on the registration form which day you prefer. However, it is at Cindy’s discretion how the groups will be assigned. Registration deadline is May 31. Cindy will notify you of your assigned day/time by June 2.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you do not receive an email from Cindy within 1 week of signing up, please try filling out the registration form again. If you do not answer all of the questions, the form will not be forwarded. All confirmations will be via email. NO phone call confirmations. Thank you.
- An adult must attend with the participant. Drop-offs are not permitted.
- Thanks to generous sponsors and funds raised during the Walk for Autism Awareness, there is no charge for music groups.
- Music groups are offered to those diagnosed with autism who reside or attend school in Berks County. Siblings may attend if room permits.
- Sessions are held at our office: 60 Commerce Blvd, Wyomissing (at the Century 21/Park Road Office)
About the Instructor: Cindy Long is a Board Certified Music Therapist in the Reading, PA area, with additional training in Neurologic Music Therapy. A highly motivated and creative professional, Cindy relates well with children and adults in therapeutic, educational, and play/experiential settings. She has over 25 years of experience providing music therapy services to schools, nursing homes, summer camps, organizations, and individuals with special needs.