Research current issues and reach out to elected officials:
- Research key topics such as health care, employment, and funds for autism services in PA and reach out to your elected officials about those that matter to the autism community.
Educate Yourself on Autism:
- Take time to learn about autism and its many characteristics. Visit our resource page for links on a variety of autism related topics.
- Check out the link to the Muhlenburg Library which houses over 50 books on autism.
- Ask questions to learn more about the individuals you have met who are diagnosed with autism. Each one is unique and worth getting to know.
Volunteer Your Time:
- Help a parent or guardian of an individual with autism by offering specific support (babysitting, running errands, or just listening)
- Check our website for volunteer opportunities or contact us about volunteering.
Thanks to the generosity of others, we are able to provide opportunities and resources for those affected by autism in Berks County at little to no cost. Your donations allow us to provide: monthly family events, music therapy groups, social skills classes, yoga groups, scholarships for camps, schools, and other organizations.