Thank you everyone for coming out to All Abilities for our final July Family Event! We had an amazing time and enjoyed an evening of fun and fitness!
With the school year quickly approaching, we are excited to announce our August event, outdoor swimming at Ken Grill Pool!!
We look forward to seeing you there!
Outdoor Swimming at Ken Grill Pool located at 730 High Blvd., Reading, PA 19607
- Saturday, August 25th from 10am-12pm
- We will have the pool available to us with lifeguards privately for the duration of the event!
- Water and light snacks will be available. You are able to bring in your own food to the pool. Please NO glass containers!
- Just as with our indoor swimming events, parents must be in the water with their children for safety.
- Siblings are welcome!
- Registration will close Wednesday, August 22nd or when the event is at capacity
- A representative will be at the front gates for check in by 9:45am. Swimming will begin at 10am. The event will end promptly at 12pm when Ken Grill opens to the public.
- We are super excited and thankful to Ken Grill and their staff for allowing us to attend privately!
- As with ALL of our family events, there is NO cost to our members for attending.
- We hope to see you there!
Please contact Tara Simmons at email@example.com with any questions!
The Autism Society of Berks County proudly offers family events throughout the year. Our events provide those with ASD and their families the opportunity to try a variety of activities together and develop friendships in a supportive environment.
Details about our family events and RSVP information will be updated on this page regularly along with our Facebook page: Autism Society of Berks County Members Group.