- Sunday, August 11th from 10am-12pm
- We will have the pool privately, for our group only
- The pool opens to the public at 12pm.
- There is no cost for this event!
- A representative from the Autism society will be at the entrance at 9:45. Please do not arrive at the gate prior to this time, as the gates will be closed. Thank you
- Snacks and drinks will be provided
- Please use the form below for registration. Please be patient with a confirmation email, as they are not automatically generated. Thank you
- Address to the pool: Ken Grill Pool 730 High Blvd., Reading, PA 19607
- Hope to see you there for fun in the pool!
- *There is not a rain date for this event. We are hoping for beautiful weather!
There is no cost for this event. Please email Tara at email@example.com with any questions or concerns. Please use the form below for registration. Please allow time for a confirmation as these responses are not automatically generated
The Autism Society of Berks County proudly offers family events throughout the year. Our events provide those with ASD and their families the opportunity to try a variety of activities together and develop friendships in a supportive environment.
Details about our family events and RSVP information will be updated on this page regularly along with our Facebook page: Autism Society of Berks County Members Group.